Please read carefully before attending your appointment
- If you have any covid, cold or flu-like symptoms, please contact us on the number above to re-schedule your appointment
- If possible, please ATTEND ALONE, or if essential bring only 1 relative/carer
- Please DO NOT attend more than 5 minutes before your appointment time to avoid overcrowding in the waiting areas
- Our Team may be wearing a face mask and you may be asked to wear one too
- If your GP has referred you to Ear Nose and Throat regarding DIZZINESS, please note that the assessment in the clinic may include a test or procedure which could affect your balance for a short period of time. Therefore, we recommend that you DO NOT drive immediately after your clinical appointment.
- Please arrive on time, If you arrive late for your appointment you may not be seen
If this appointment is inconvenient and you need to change it, please call 0208 683 6734
If you are unable to attend your appointment please contact us, giving as much notice as possible, this allows the appointment to be offered to another patient. Non-attendance without explanation may result in discharge from the service.