City and Hackney Community Ear, Nose and Throat Service Appointment Offer
Please read carefully before attending your appointment
- DO NOT attend if you have ANY flu-like symptoms, a high temperature, new cough or any change to taste or smell. Please contact us on 0208 683 6734 to reschedule.
- Please ATTEND ALONE, or if essential bring only 1 relative/carer.
- Please DO NOT attend more than 5mins before your appointment time.
- You will be asked specific COVID-19 related questions and have your temperature taken before your appointment. You may not be able to be seen depending on the result of this.
- Please attend wearing a face mask, you will be expected to wear this during your visit.
- Observe social distance measures at all times, sit where indicated, and do not move furniture.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival, DO NOT handle or use your mobile phone during your appointment to avoid the potential spread of infection.
- If your GP has referred you to Ear Nose and Throat regarding DIZZINESS, please note that the assessment in the clinic may include a test or procedure which could affect your balance for a short period of time. Therefore, we recommend that you DO NOT drive immediately after your clinical appointment. If possible, arrange for someone to collect you from your appointment or use public transport.
- Please arrive on time, if you arrive late for your appointment you may not be seen
If this appointment is inconvenient and you need to change it, please call 0208 683 6734
Please note that reception staff at The Lawson Practice will be unable to help you with appointment queries; Please call our Admin department on the above telephone number where they will be happy to help you.
If you are unable to attend your appointment please contact us, giving as much notice as possible, this allows the appointment to be offered to another patient. Non-attendance without explanation may result in discharge from the service.
THE LAWSON PRACTICE
85 NUTTALL STREET
There is onsite parking available behind the Practice. Parking can be busy at times however there is additional parking available within the hospital site free of charge
If travelling by public transport:
By bus – Please use buses 149, 242, 243 or 394, which stop at St Leonards Hospital (Stop KC).
The nearest train stations are Hoxton and Haggerston Overground stations which are approximately 0.5 miles from the Practice
UPON ARRIVAL PLEASE REPORT TO RECEPTION TO SIGN IN