Are you a Dermatology GPwER, Specialist or Consultant looking for a forward thinking team environment that focuses on making your clinics run as smoothly as possible with the flexibility to pick arrange your clinics at a time that suits you?
Excellent rates up to the equivalent of £180/hr
Minimal administration required, dedicated admin team provides full support allowing you to focus on your consultations and interaction with patients
- Complete flexibility offered, agreements available for any number of regular or ad-hoc clinical sessions per month
- Benefit from Consultant supervision sessions, appraisals, teaching clinics and joint MDM with the local trust
- Opportunity for development to achieve GPwER accreditation
- Remote clinical governance speciality meetings
- Consultation and Dermatology outpatient procedure sessions
- Remote clinical triage sessions * Indemnity covered by our CNST Scheme
- Enhanced PPE and HCE support for all sessions
- Clinical sessions available in Greenwich, Bexley and Crawley, immediate start available.
If you are interested in any parts of this role please contact Anna Bernard, Director of Service Development LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/anna-bernard-7b816ab0
What is Communitas Clinics aim?
To be the UKs most respective provider of Community NHS Services by providing a stunningly positive customer experience to our Patients, GPs and Commissioners