Herts Valleys Enhanced Community ENT Service Appointment Offer
Please read carefully before attending your appointment
- DO NOT attend if you have ANY flu-like symptoms, a high temperature, new cough or any change to taste or smell. Please contact us on 0208 683 6734 to reschedule.
- Please ATTEND ALONE, or if essential bring only 1 relative/carer.
- Please DO NOT attend more than 5mins before your appointment time.
- You will be asked specific COVID-19 related questions and have your temperature taken before your appointment. You may not be able to be seen depending on the result of this.
- Please attend wearing a face mask, you will be expected to wear this during your visit.
- Please note that toilet facilities may NOT be available, please consider this before leaving home.
- Observe social distance measures at all times, sit where indicated, and do not move furniture.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival, DO NOT handle or use your mobile phone during your appointment to avoid the potential spread of infection.
- We would suggest that you may like to bring an umbrella in case of bad weather, due to the possibility of having to wait outside the practice for your appointment.
- If your GP has referred you to Ear Nose and Throat regarding DIZZINESS, please note that the assessment in the clinic may include a test or procedure which could affect your balance for a short period of time. Therefore, we recommend that you DO NOT drive immediately after your clinical appointment. If possible, arrange for someone to collect you from your appointment or use public transport.
- Please arrive on time, if you arrive late for your appointment you may not be seen
If this appointment is inconvenient and you need to change it, please call 0208 683 6734
Appointments with our Dermatology doctors and nurses are much sought after. If for any reason
you are unable to attend your appointment, we would ask you to inform the service, giving more than 48 hours notice where possible, allowing the appointment to be offered to another patient.
A record is kept of all failed attendances and these are reviewed regularly. Non attendance without explanation may result in discharge from the service.
KINGS LANGLEY SURGERY
Onsite parking is available
If travelling by public transport:
By bus – Please use buses 500, 501, 520, H19, KL80 or R9 alighting at Langley Hill – which is a 3 minute walk from the surgery
The nearest train station is Kings Langley which is 1 mile from the Surgery
UPON ARRIVAL PLEASE REPORT TO RECEPTION TO SIGN IN
Please note our reception staff will not be able to answer queries about this appointment. Please call our administration team on 020 8683 6734, who will be happy to help.