Herts Valleys Enhanced Community ENT Service Appointment Offer
Please read carefully before attending your appointment
- DO NOT attend if you have ANY flu-like symptoms, a high temperature, new cough or any change to taste or smell. Please contact us on 0208 683 6734 to reschedule.
- Please ATTEND ALONE, or if essential bring only 1 relative/carer.
- Please DO NOT attend more than 5mins before your appointment time.
- You will be asked specific COVID-19 related questions and have your temperature taken before your appointment. You may not be able to be seen depending on the result of this.
- Please attend wearing a face mask, you will be expected to wear this during your visit.
- Observe social distance measures at all times, sit where indicated, and do not move furniture.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival, DO NOT handle or use your mobile phone during your appointment to avoid the potential spread of infection.
- If your GP has referred you to Ear Nose and Throat regarding DIZZINESS, please note that the assessment in the clinic may include a test or procedure which could affect your balance for a short period of time. Therefore, we recommend that you DO NOT drive immediately after your clinical appointment. If possible, arrange for someone to collect you from your appointment or use public transport.
- Please arrive on time, if you arrive late for your appointment you may not be seen
If this appointment is inconvenient and you need to change it, please call 0208 683 6734
If you are unable to attend your appointment please contact us, giving as much notice as possible, this allows the appointment to be offered to another patient. Non-attendance without explanation may result in discharge from the service.
THE HALLEY STEWART CLINIC,
HARPENDEN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL,
Parking is available at the hospital including dedicated disabled parking bays.
If travelling by public transport:
By bus – Please use buses 627 and 321 which stop outside The George Public House and the High Street in Harpenden.
By Train – Harpenden train station is approximately 0.4miles or a seven-minute walk.
UPON ARRIVAL PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE HALLEY STEWART BUILDING AT THE BACK OF THE HOSPITAL.
Please note our reception staff at the hospital will not be able to answer queries about this appointment. Please call our administration team on 020 8683 6734, who will be happy to help.