Hainault Health Centre Service Appointment Offer
Please read carefully before attending your appointment
In order to safeguard both our patients and staff we will continue to be cautious about Covid-19 and therefore request that you: DO NOT attend if you have ANY Covid or flu-like symptoms ,including a high temperature, new cough or any change to taste or smell. Please contact us to reschedule if you are unable to attend.
- If possible, please ATTEND ALONE, or if essential bring only 1 relative/carer.
- Please DO NOT attend more than 5 minutes before your appointment time to avoid overcrowding in the waiting areas
- You will be asked specific COVID-19 related questions and may be asked to reschedule your appointment depending on the result of this.
- We would like you, if possible, to wear a face mask. If you do not bring a mask, you will be offered one when you attend. If you attend with a carer/relative, they will also be asked to wear a face mask.
- Continue where possible to observe social distancing measures.
- If your GP has referred you to Ear Nose and Throat regarding DIZZINESS, please note that the assessment in the clinic may include a test or procedure which could affect your balance for a short period of time. Therefore, we recommend that you DO NOT drive immediately after your clinical appointment.
- Please arrive on time, If you arrive late for your appointment you may not be seen.
If this appointment is inconvenient and you need to change it, please call 0208 683 6734
If you are unable to attend your appointment please contact us, giving as much notice as possible, this allows the appointment to be offered to another patient. Non-attendance without explanation may result in discharge from the service.
Hainault Health Centre
If travelling by public transport:
The nearest TFL tube station is
Grange Hill on the central line. This tube station is approximately 10-minute walk from the Health Centre. Hainault TFL tube station is a 12-minute walk away.
The 462 bus stops outside the Hainault Health Centre
150 bus stops in Manford Way – Stop AH towards Chigwell and is approximately a 4-minute walk from the Health Centre
247 bus stops at Staggart Green – stop G towards Chigwell then approx. 3-minute walk to the Health Centre
362 bus stops at Manford Way/The Lowe – Stop AT towards Marks Gate then approx. a 3-minute walk to the Health Centre.
Upon arrival, please make your way to the Main Reception area and take a seat by the ‘ENT waiting area’ signs.
The HCA will call you when the clinician is ready to see you.
If you have any queries, please call our administration team
on 020 8683 6734