Bexley Community Dermatology Service Appointment Offer
Please read carefully before attending your appointment
- DO NOT attend if you have ANY flu-like symptoms, a high temperature, new cough or any change to taste or smell. Please contact us to reschedule.
- Please ATTEND ALONE, or if essential bring only 1 relative/carer.
- Please DO NOT attend more than 5mins before your appointment time.
- You will be asked specific COVID-19 related questions and have your temperature taken before your appointment. You may not be able to be seen depending on the result of this.
- We will provide a mask on arrival, which you will be asked to wear during your visit.
- Observe social distance measures at all times, sit where indicated, and do not move furniture.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival, DO NOT handle or use your mobile phone during your appointment to avoid the potential spread of infection.
If this appointment is inconvenient and you need to change it, please call 0208 683 6734
ERITH HEALTH CENTRE
50 PIER ROAD
If travelling by public transport, the following buses stop outside the health centre (stop M): B12, 99, 229 or 428
The nearest train station is Erith Station.
For further travel information please visit: www.tfl.gov.uk