City and Hackney Community Ear, Nose and Throat Service Appointment Offer
Please read carefully before attending your appointment
- DO NOT attend if you have ANY flu-like symptoms, a high temperature, new cough or any change to taste or smell. Please contact us to reschedule.
- Please ATTEND ALONE, or if essential bring only 1 relative/carer.
- Please DO NOT attend more than 5mins before your appointment time.
- You will be asked specific COVID-19 related questions and have your temperature taken before your appointment. You may not be able to be seen depending on the result of this.
- Please attend wearing a face mask, you will be expected to wear this during your visit.
- Observe social distance measures at all times, sit where indicated, and do not move furniture.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival, DO NOT handle or use your mobile phone during your appointment to avoid the potential spread of infection.
- If your GP has referred you to Ear Nose and Throat regarding DIZZINESS, please note that the assessment in the clinic may include a test or procedure which could affect your balance for a short period of time. Therefore, we recommend that you DO NOT drive immediately after your clinical appointment. If possible, arrange for someone to collect you from your appointment or use public transport.
- Please arrive on time, if you arrive late for your appointment you may not be seen
If this appointment is inconvenient and you need to change it, please call 0208 683 6734
If you are unable to attend your appointment please contact us, giving as much notice as possible, this allows the appointment to be offered to another patient. Non-attendance without explanation may result in discharge from the service.
THE NIGHTINGALE PRACTICE
10 KENNINGHALL ROAD
There is onsite parking available behind the Practice. Parking can be busy at times however there is also on-street pay and display parking available on Kenninghall Road and Muir Road.
If travelling by public transport:
By bus – Please use bus 488 which stop at Muir Road or 425 which stops at Nightingale Road (Stop N).
The nearest train stations are Clapton and Rectory Road Overground stations which are approximately 0.5 miles from the Practice.
UPON ARRIVAL PLEASE REPORT TO RECEPTION TO SIGN IN
Please note that the Receptionist staff at Nightingale Practice will not be unable to answer any queries relating to this appointment
Please call our Administration team on 0208 683 6734 and they are more than happy to help.