Bexley Intermediate Dermatology Service Appointment Offer
Please read carefully before attending your appointment
- DO NOT attend if you have ANY flu-like symptoms, a high temperature, new cough or any change to taste or smell. Please contact us to reschedule.
- Please ATTEND ALONE, or if essential bring only 1 relative/carer.
- Please DO NOT attend more than 5mins before your appointment time.
- You will be asked specific COVID-19 related questions and have your temperature taken before your appointment. You may not be able to be seen depending on the result of this.
- We will provide a mask on arrival, which you will be asked to wear during your visit.
- Please note that toilet facilities may NOT be available, please consider this before leaving home.
- Observe social distance measures at all times, sit where indicated, and do not move furniture.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival, DO NOT handle or use your mobile phone during your appointment to avoid the potential spread of infection.
- We would suggest that you may like to bring an umbrella in case of bad weather, due to the possibility of having to wait outside the practice for your appointment.
If this appointment is inconvenient and you need to change it, please call 0208 683 6734
The Albion Surgery
6 Pincott Road,
The Broadway shopping mail car park is less that 100m away and has over 500 spaces. The surgery has disabled car park spaces at the back of the building.
The following bus stop is close to the surgery:
Bexleyhealth Highland Road (Stop Y) – Bus 96, 89
Bexleyhealth Highland Road (Stop X) – Bus B12
Bexleyhealth Road (Stop BH) – Bus B15
Tower Road (Stop QN) – Bus 99, 422, B16
The closest Southeastern railway stations are Bexleyhealth and Barnehurst Station.
For further travel information please visit: www.tfl.gov.uk