Woolwich Intermediate Dermatology Service Appointment Offer
Please read carefully before attending your appointment
- DO NOT attend if you have ANY flu-like symptoms, a high temperature, new cough or any change to taste or smell. Please contact us on 0208 683 6734 to reschedule.
- Please ATTEND ALONE, or if essential bring only 1 relative/carer.
- Please DO NOT attend more than 5mins before your appointment time.
- You will be asked specific COVID-19 related questions and have your temperature taken before your appointment. You may not be able to be seen depending on the result of this.
- Please attend wearing a face mask, you will be expected to wear this during your visit.
- Observe social distance measures at all times, sit where indicated, and do not move furniture.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival, DO NOT handle or use your mobile phone during your appointment to avoid the potential spread of infection.
- Please arrive on time, if you arrive late for your appointment you may not be seen
If this appointment is inconvenient and you need to change it, please call 0208 683 6734
If you are unable to attend your appointment please contact us, giving as much notice as possible, this allows the appointment to be offered to another patient. Non-attendance without explanation may result in discharge from the service.
All Saints Medical Centre
13a RIPON ROAD
Free on road parking is available on Ripon and surrounding Roads. Please note that there is no parking on the All Saints Medical Centre site.
Buses 244 and 386 stop near the surgery. Please see the map above for Local Bus Stops as listed below: A.Shooters Hill, All Saints Church (Stop N) – Bus 386 B. Shooters Hill, Eglinton Road (Stop WG) – Bus 244 C. Shooters Hill, Eglinton Road (Stop WF) – Bus 244 D. Shooters Hill, Cantwell Road – Bus 244 E. Shooters Hill, Whitworth Road (Stop M) Bus 386 F. Woolwich, Herbert RdPlumstead Common Rd (Stop WH) Bus 244/386
For further travel information please visit www.tfl.gov.uk