Bexley Community Dermatology Service Appointment Offer
Please read carefully before attending your appointment
- DO NOT attend if you have ANY flu-like symptoms, a high temperature, new cough or any change to taste or smell. Please contact us on 0208 683 6734 to reschedule.
- Please ATTEND ALONE, or if essential bring only 1 relative/carer.
- Please DO NOT attend more than 5mins before your appointment time.
- You will be asked specific COVID-19 related questions and have your temperature taken before your appointment. You may not be able to be seen depending on the result of this.
- Please attend wearing a face mask, you will be expected to wear this during your visit.
- Observe social distance measures at all times, sit where indicated, and do not move furniture.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival, DO NOT handle or use your mobile phone during your appointment to avoid the potential spread of infection.
- Please arrive on time, if you arrive late for your appointment you may not be seen
If this appointment is inconvenient and you need to change it, please call 0208 683 6734
If you are unable to attend your appointment please contact us, giving as much notice as possible, this allows the appointment to be offered to another patient. Non-attendance without explanation may result in discharge from the service.
THE ALBION MEDICAL PRACTICE
6 PINCOTT ROAD
KENT DA6 7LP
Travel information Car:
The Broadway shopping mail car park is less than 100m away and has over 500 spaces. The surgery has disabled car park spaces at the back of the building.
The following bus stop is close to the surgery: Bexleyhealth Highland Road (Stop Y) – Bus 96, 89 Bexleyhealth Highland Road (Stop X) – Bus B12 Bexleyhealth Road (Stop BH) – Bus B15 Tower Road (Stop QN) – Bus 99, 422, B16 The closest Southeastern railway stations are Bexleyhealth and Barnehurst Station.
For further travel information please visit: www.tfl.gov.uk